Seamlessly combing country and rap, Sarah Ross is forging the trail for women in the fast growing genre. The New Jersey native signed to Average Joes Entertainment after the label head, Shannon Houchins, saw her on "American Idol” and looked up her videos on the Internet. She is currently in Nashville writing and recording her new EP.
- New single "You're No Good" added to Sirius XM The Highway's "On The Horizon" playlist
- Chosen for CMT's "Artist Discovery" program for the month of March 2015
- Wrote and recorded lead single "Shotgun"off the Average Joes Entertainment compilation album Mud Digger 5 along side label mate Colt Ford, Montgomery Gentry & LoCash.
- Over 380,000 YouTube views of the "Shotgun" video released in 2014
- Over 630,000 views on YouTube.com/SarahRossSings
- Wrote and recorded song "RELACS" which appeared on The Lacs #3 Billboard Country Chart
- Early contestant on Season 12 of American Idol where she blew judges Keith Urban and Nicki Minaj away with her performances